Caleb,
You've seemed so much more grown up to me this past month. I can see a few small changes in you that make me realize that you're beginning to transition to toddler-hood. For instance, if I take something away from you that you wanted, you immediately protest. You're a lot more vocal and are sounding out syllables instead of just babble. Your favorite is saying da-da even though you actually said ma-ma first :)
You're crawling now too, so goodbye to the good ol' days where I could just sit you down in a room and not have to worry about you getting into anything you shouldn't. Now I have to keep my eye on you every second, which honestly gets quite tiring. You've already gotten into everything that you shouldn't - all the house plants, dad's dirty shoes, the surge protector, etc. Needless to say, I have a lot more baby-proofing to do around the house.
Besides you learning how to crawl this month, you're working on pulling yourself up on things and how to get down from the standing position. You also have gotten 2 more teeth this month and are an eating machine. On your nine month birthday we finally got you down to just 2 naps a day, which has been great for me - a lot more freedom to go places and get things done.
You love being read to - your favorite book is any book that has a picture of animals. You are such an animal lover! You also love your ball and think it's so funny whenever I throw it up in the air and catch it.
This month your first cousin, David Andrew Krieger, was born and we look forward to you and him becoming best buds. You also experienced your first ever earthquake and will possibly experience your first hurricane in just a couple of days too! It's been quite a month!
We love you Caleb!
**As you can see, it's getting harder and harder to get him to stay still to take a picture
No comments:
Post a Comment